The 2016 AmCham – DHL Express Success & Innovation Awards, held in conjunction with Hawaiian Airlines, are now open for entries. They celebrate business achievement between New Zealand and the United States.
The annual Success & Innovation Awards provide an opportunity to showcase those companies that have demonstrated imagination, innovation and entrepreneurship, as well as honour and celebrate their achievements, according to AmCham.
The Award categories are:
- Exporter of the Year to the USA – with export revenues to the USA up to NZ $1 million;
- Exporter of the Year to the USA – revenues from NZ $1 million to NZ $10 million;
- Exporter of the Year to the USA – revenues over NZ $10 million;
- Importer of the Year from the USA;
- Investor of the Year for New Zealand companies investing in the US, as well as US companies investing in New Zealand;
- The Eric & Kathy Hertz Award for Citizen Diplomacy.
A Supreme Award winner is selected from winners of each of these Awards. AmCham also makes an award to the Member/Supporter of the Year.
The winners of the importer, exporter awards and Eric & Kathy Hertz Award receive 100,000 air miles from Hawaiian Airlines.
Previous winners of the Supreme Award have included ZESPRI International, Peace Software, Airways Corporation, HumanWare, Tenon, Zeacom, Specialist Marine Interiors, Fonterra and Christchurch Engine Centre, Buckley Systems, Vista Entertainment, Greenshell New Zealand, Orion Systems International and Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Entries close at 5.00 pm on 10th June and finalists will be announced on 15th July. Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner at the Pullman Hotel Auckland on August 18.
See www.amcham.co.nz/2016-Awards-Information for awards application details and forms.