Whilst every shared service organisation is undergoing some level of transformation to their back office functions, everyone is starting from a different place with a different set of constraints.
So the question is, where do you go from here?
From building workforce capabilities, re-evaluating your outsourcing partnerships as well as taking the next step in your automation journey, the 23rd Australasian Shared Services & Outsourcing Week will delve deeper into every stage of maturity to provide you with a roadmap and toolkit to take you forward into a new era of customer centric, intelligent, business services.
- 8 focused conference streams with leading brands such as Tesco, NAB, IKEA, LinkedIn, Qantas and Vodafone
- A snapshot of our stellar 60+ speaker lineup and just confirmed the Chief Procurement Officer from CBA + CTO from AGL!
- Deep dive sessions addressing Process Excellence; Data Analytics & Automation; Change Management; Service Model Transformation; Design Thinking; Intelligent Application Design and much more.
- Tailored expert workshops – led by industry gurus such as Suzanne Leopoldi-Nichols, the President of GBS for UPS and Neal Yang the P&O Director for the HR SSC for Mars
- Two immersive site tours at Treasury Wine Estates & Monash University
MANAGEMENT MEMBERS SAVE 10% OFF THE CURENT EARLY BIRD RATE.
Simply register by 13 March to secure your spot. You can view the packages here, and don’t forget that you can also secure further discounts by bringing your team.